Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Just came back from cell leader training... not bad huh...
This evening raining heavily while im teaching...
The rain never stop although my class was finish...
So.. i driving alone under the heavy rain...
I can think alot of stuff when i driving alone....
I keep thinking about life this few days...
What is life?

The heavily rain still keep falling...
It recall me back to few years ago...
Same sky... same rain... same time...
When i was still studying sesi petang...
my class usually end at 6.20pm...
and it was raining heavily...
Same time and same rain like this evening...
Went i walked out from my class...
I saw my dad holding an umbrella...
and bring me get into the car...
Although maybe for some people it's just a very normal things...
But I really appreciate it...
I really regret why that time...
When he bring me get into the car..
I didn't say... Papa I Love You? or a simply thanks you...

But i think now is not to late for me to show my Love towards them...
Happy Father's Day Papa..
Love You !!

Much of my friends are busy this weekend coz of Father's day...
But it's nothing for me...
cos I don't hv my dad here...
I will still feel jealous of my friend sometimes...
At least their dad, their family are here with them...
But i'm just staying alone in a place that far far way from my home...
I wish i could go back and say Happy Father's Day to my dad :(

Happy Father's Day to all the daddy.. !!! We LOVE YOU !!!

No comments: