Monday, June 11, 2007

I miss my home

Long time didn't come here...
went back hometown for 10 days...
not easy...
10 days gave me lot lots of momories...
Maybe i should post those photo when i was in hometown..
but dont feel like post it nw...

Came back to KL 2 days already..
still miss my home...
miss miss a lot..
i can't imagine what am i doing all this while in KL while my family is not beside me...
I started to think...
Started to miss...
started to think abt my childhood..
started to miss my schooling time..
my family..
my friends..
and my church !

Its no easy to live alone without family...
i come back alone...
eating alone...
sleeping alone...
driving alone...
and always alone...
When will this lonelyness going to last?
I do not know....

Praise God i still gt my church friends...
But we cannot depend on others all the time...
I really hope all the things i got in hometown will transfer to KL...
although i knw it is imposible..
Here is where i looking for my better future...

I hope.. I got a magic air ticket... can go back hometown whenever i want ....
whenever i miss...

I LOVE YOU !!! MY HOME... ...

1 comment:

AiLing said...

Family is important. *nods*
Ah home, sweet home.