Sunday, July 29, 2007

Got tagged by Mr. Choong Kar Wai~

Anyways this is how it works:
• Each player must post these rules first.
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) I am a human.... everybody knows... and i got 2 enermies in my life
-----> 1) Durian 2) Vegetables ( i know i will get scolded again ) :P
2) My mind works better during i driving alone...
3) I don't like to wear underwear when i sleep ( big secret )
4) I like to shout when i have nothing to do... ( to express my feelings )
5) I like to talk on the phone when i'm doing 'Big Business' in my toilet.... But i won't you hear the sound when my cake drop la... :P
6) I like to pray when i sing... and sing pray sing pray... sounds cool right?
7) I enjoy travel alone... and drop down the feeling of that moment... it can help me to have a different kind of feeling to compose songs also... :)
8) I like to eat the same food in the same place eventhough that's hundred kind of food else for me to choose.... this call '' zhuan yi / chi xin '' ( someone who don't know mandarin, please go Mapuo(a place in Johor) to learn chinese la )

Now it's time to tag 8 very fortunate people

1) Sing Jiat
2) Ai Ling
3) Kar Heng
4) Melissa
5) Elton
6) Gary
7) Daniel
8) you !!!

No comments: