Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday

I hv finish my work at 12pm today...
But there's no one home when i got home + i forgot to bring keys...
ALAMAK !!!!
haiks... no point...
So i decided to go Pyramid for shOp sHoP shOp aLon3... (window shop only coz i pok kai liao)
Walk walk walk....
See see see
Read read read....

Dont know why suddenly a random wind blow me to the cinema...
then I decided to watch Harry Potter ALONE..
btw, this is my first time wacthing movie alone...
What a good experience for me...
I enjoying anyway...
coz so much people said Harry Potter not nice...
But for me, it's quiet nice wa....
coz i caught this movie since episode 1...
hehez..
I also found that not only me myself watching movie Alone in the cinema...
But some other people also watching movie alone as well...

Got class again at 8pm...
But.. haiks i kena my student ''kek sei''
I keep teaching the same thing for 1 hour but he still dont understand what i talking about...
Sometimes i just wonder whether he did understand human language or not...
sigh...

This is my thuesday...
Let me realise that doing something alone also not bad wa...
hehez...
It's good anyway... :)

p/s: Sing Jiat, u cannot duwan... this is a command.....
Kar Wai lie me ar... say u go australia.... kanasai...
Vino and Elton.. i can't stand u guys keep continue to mention that 'gal' name la.. haha....
Kelvin (myself)... gambathe oh....

1 comment:

Mick Bright Kim said...

hi What do you mean about "My song" exactly? is that you singing?