Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stupid Airport

nOw im at this stuPid LcCT... ''Low Cost Carrier Terminal''... hate this so called airport... have nothing beside Mc Donald... Kanasai... and... my flight delay.... sigh... i rush like hell just nw and only know my flight delay when im reach here...

Actually Kar Wai is the one who should fetch me... then he ffk... TT... haha... kidding la.. i knw his class retimed... so no choice lo.. anyway.. i didnt blame u la.. u shoud proud to have a understanding friend like me... lol.. :)

Lastnight went yam cha with kar wai and david... Harry ffk again !!!! listen !!! is Again !! lolx
By the way.. happy to have them as my friends la... David say a lot of thing to me before i leave... He ask me.. not to go clubing... have to take care of myself.. do not do this, do not do that... haha... quiet touch la.. coz im the ''tai lou'' at home... don't really try to have a older brother 'sek' before... hehe... anyway.. they are all my brother in Christ !! Lol... David call me now... while im writting this.. hehe...

jUst sien in this stupid airport.. !!!! somebody help me!!

2 comments:

Kar Wai said...

Sorry la I memang want to fetch you..

In my heart, my soul, my spirit, my body, my thoughts, already confirm want to go and fetch you...but mana tau i got a break betweeen two classes that took away one extra hour..

AiLing said...

Ehem....did you type this before or after you met me at the airport? ;)