Saturday, August 4, 2007

gOOd night my blog

It's 1.45am...
Today is my competition...
And it's really important for me...
I think everyone in this planet earth will have sth more important in their heart....
eg: maybe you will love your family more than your friend...
It won't come with balance... coz human are not perfect.... I believe...
We, our group, The Maker really practise really hard for this competition...
and i know Debbie put a lot of hope on us also...
I enjoy the practising anyway.... although it's tired....

Talk to someone very important for so long so long.....
She asked me... do you think this world is fair?
I have think so long for answering this question....
Erm... seriously.. my answer is no....
Coz IF this world is fair...
Won't got so many war happen in this world anymore....
and maybe parents won't just love their son than daughter....
Or boss won't give extra bonus to the worker they like more....
Or some of the criminal won't just can escape from the punishment that they should receive...
Anymore....

But in tis realistic world...
certain question will not only come with the answer right or wrong...
But.... there's still got alot more answer....
really wana thank my friend for talking to me so long..
I really don't wanna to have tradisional mindset anymore....
coz i believe... human are not perfect.... eventhough you are King or Queen....
You still made mistake sometimes....

Semakin tulis semakin blur....
Really sleepy la after so many competition....
haha... i wana zz lo...
night blog~

No comments: