Monday, August 6, 2007

FFK

My student today ffk....
coz he said his family wanna go back homwtown suddenly...
Its good also la... so i can rest...
Really tired this few days...
Physically tired and mentally tired....
And i'm having fever since yesterday....
So i decided to take a long sleep...
Suddenly my friend called me....
She said she kena ffk also.....
and... ask me free or not...
Walao... i tengah sleep leh... haha...
Why nowadays people like to ffk? @@
Lastime in secondary school...
All my friends know i don't like people to break their promise...
But as i finish my high school...
Learn more about this life...
I really don't really care if i kena ffk....
If cannot date with him/her today, then make another appointment again la...
If lastime i will think, if u cannot make it, then don't promise...
But maybe when they are promising u, they themselves also thought they can make it bah....
Maybe we ourself sometimes also ffk people...
So its normal been ffk also la...
But i still don't know why...
People still always say...
I wont't ffk one...
I won't break your promise one...
Come on, i also don't really care whether u ffk or not...
coz... it's just about trust....

No comments: