Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sick Liao TT

Just came back from dinner....
Tired... really tired...
Many of my friends told me i should rest well...
Coz im keep fever on and off this 3 days....
It's okla....
Tonight... i really wanna rest 'kau kau'
Maybe tomorrow if i still fever, i will go for doctor d...
Sometimes.... sick is like that...
Its come when not the right time...
Sometimes i hv tried to eat so much medicine but still cannot get recover...
I know many people scolded me abt i don't drink enough water....
But seriously no one see i really taken my medicine.....
I'm tired.... maybe i should stop this medicine and try to get new medicine tomorrow...
But also maybe is not about what medicine... But it's abt my sickness...
I don't know la.... really tired....
gOodnight lo... hope i get well soon...
Coz i still got many things to do....

1 comment:

AiLing said...

Hey Kelvin- hope you get well soon!!