Monday, May 7, 2007

Bla Bla Bla

argh... sorry for didn't blog for so long .. don't really know what to write.. duh... went for trip with Harry Ho Lap Cong and Mr.Choong Kar Wai last week... quiet fun la.. and last weekend was our church's conference by Pastor Jeff from Austalia... the semon quiet good but i almost fall asleep on Sunday morning coz too tired.. not because of the words of God too boring ah.. dont misunderstand.. lolz.. Today.. i on leave... but dont knw what to do.. just wash my clothes and do my house work.. something that my buddy Mr.Choong Kar Wai will never experience before.. Lolz... yesterday i'm only work until 11.30am.. then went for lunch... guess what.. i got a very ''hang fuk'' dinner lastnight... My leader cook for me... lolzz... the food really good leh... first time i ate PORK.. lolz.. praise God i knw how to eat pork already... haha... we went for practise after our dinner... Lolz.. after that i go to A&W for rootbeer again... it's part of my life anyway.. I Love A&W... haha.. btw... feel happy of going back hometown soon... Miss my Mum's homecook, Miss my Dad drive me... , Miss my Grandmaaaa, Miss my 38 cousins.., Miss my church and my kch's leader, Miss my pastor, Miss Kuching's food----> kolo mee, laksa.. yummy yummy....
and of coz i miss her too :P

i wanna go for breakfast luuu..
so 'yao hai shi hao gong bye bye la'
haha.. this is what i learnt from Harry Ho..
I knw it's random.. but
It's me.. lol..

No comments: