Monday, May 14, 2007

What a Day...

It was such a long sunday for me yesterterday...
I woke up at 730 in the morning and prepare myself for church..
It's quiet tough because i slept at 3.3oam and hv to wake up at 730am..
what the...
I was happy because Laverne was the one who lead choir yesterday...
We got a supper dad competition in our Mother's day service... it's quiet funny anyway...
coz in the last round.. the husband must answer all the sensitive question like where's the first kiss between he and his wife etc ..at the same time, the answer was putting on the screen for us... some husband thought that brought their wife to travel is the most romantic things that they had done.. but actually... for gals...the most romantic things is receving flowers, chocolates or teddy bear from guys...
I had BAT KUT TEH again for my lunch :)
Then go back church again for Making Marriage Program...
Today Pastor talk abt sex !!!!
Most of us feel ambrarass.. especially galssss....
But too bad... i felt sleepy during the lesson..
So all my tiredness took away my ambrarassment :(
Went to fetch someone after my lesson and brought her to Mid Valley to buy something for her mum for mother's day...
Then we hv a White Choc Cheese Cake at secret recipe..

Anyway.. this was a day that i realise many things....
what gals want..
what a role of a husband...
what sex means...
feeling that go out with ur ex while u already started to miss someone else in ur heart..

when i was driving alone ... I made a song.. called ''step''
It is a song.. keep all my feeling of my day...
Happy, excited, tired, sleepy, lonely.... and thinking of someone...

ps: Happy Mother's Day Mummy and all the mother in this world.. I Love U Mum

1 comment:

karheng said...

haha..record lah..post it here so that all of us can listen o..hehhee..=)