Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memories

Sometimes... what is gone, it's gone...
Maybe sometimes we just wonder
How good if we can go back to our past...
Change every single mistake that we made..
Or appreciate someone more if we got another chance...

I'm having a great friends, amazing family, random cousin...
I still miss the time when we were hanging out together, 38 together and being random together...

This is my past... I'm still miss them.. but it will never come back again... I just can looking forward to my better future's past... :)

1)I miss to play together with my cousin... My unforgetable childhood... I got 30 over cousin... i close with everyone of them... especially Charissa.. She is the one... who changed my life... when i been scolded by parent... she is the one... beside me... and lead me to a better way...

2)I miss my secondary life... I miss my form 3... my 1st ponteng... haha.... I miss the way we act like a class... still remember i got a gal friend who fight with another gal from next class... we as a class(3A5) work together to scold the other gal... haha.. I miss my form 5... I miss the most popular 3 handsome from science scream... hehe.. Kelvin Chin(me la), Gary Low and Tan Wee Shian... lol.. Guru disiplin favourite... lol.. I miss Yi Fen, Selwyn and Steven as well... My bext fren ever... thanks for giving me such a unforgetable secondary life !!! and thanks to Pn.Khadijawati, because of u.. I read 50 story books a month.. lolx..

3)I miss the moment i karaoke with my parent every weekend.. haha.. still remember my dad rampas my mic !! haha... random he... I miss every sunday breakfast with parent and grandparent... and of coz i miss laksa... I miss gossip with my grandma for whole afternoon.... lolx... I miss when i saw my dad gave my mum flowers(the flower dont really look good).. haha...

4)I miss my cellgroup in kuching... I miss the fairwell u guys did for me... really touch la... i still keep the video... everyone cried... so sad... but... there's Love inside... sorry for can't with u guys always...

5)I miss every 12am ajimaling with Kar Wai, David and Harry... we can 38 from 12am to 3 am everynight... walao.. geng leh !!! and pasar malam... I miss 3 times a week in pasar malam... Fatman steamboat.. haha... Thanks Kar Wai and David for fetching me while i dont have a car... if i dont have u guys in KL.. i really dont knw what to do... that day my friend Kar Wai went back seremban.. and David at Sunway while Harry also busy... can't really contact them... my heart feel so empty... although i still got my own things to do.. but... its become a habbit to contact them everyday...

6)I miss Emerge.. i enter vocal final... i miss i had my reharsel eveynight until 5am...although its tired but.. im happy... i learnt a lot from pastor and all the singers... i miss the moment when everyone was encouraging me... especially Sally and Laverne.. Thank you.. and both of them are also my great great leader in KL.. I Love them...

7)I miss chating with her eveynight and on cam... i know we're talking rubbish but.. i enjoy the time....

I miss i miss and i miss... there's alot of memories in our life... We appreciate them by missing them always... but not stay in our past..
One day.. I will miss what im doing today....

No comments: