Friday, April 20, 2007

Angel...

There's a bottle.. that collects all my tears and sadness..
He is the only one... who knw how much tears i've shed
Who knw how hurt am i...

I thought the opposite of a world filled with black and white is a world bursting with colours like rainbow
Everytime, i wish i can find my rainbow after the rain

An angel drew a scar in my heart
But yet i unsure this is an angel for me?
Or this is an angel who appear to be devil
Would angel turn into devil after sometimes?

I also thought there's a happiness in front of me..
I search... I wish... I hope...
The secrect gurdian angel....

3 comments:

AiLing said...

Yay! Cool blog Kelvin! Sees herself in the Yvonne birthday pics. :)

Btw, yes....here is the link to my blog (like I promised) do feel free to check it out! ;)
http://ailingsblurbs.blogspot.com

LX said...

I came by here out of curiosity because you seem to have a similar blog title to mine. Hehee.

With a title *Faith *Hope & *Love said...

haha... where u found me?