Monday, April 16, 2007

Stars

Twinkle twinkle little star... How i wonder what you are..
I loves star since i was young...
I can stand outside my house in my hometown..
Look at the sky above and searched for stars...
One, Two, Three, Four, Five..... Tens..

But ever since i came to KL...
I left them at my hometown..
They never followed me to where I am again...
They told me it's time to let me learn about this world...
No longer one, two, three or four.... anymore
But A, B, C, D and E....

I started to learn.. started to sing.. started to write...
I started to learn how to behave like a star...
Like the stars that used to company me...

Is it called guardian star?
Is that anyone hv their own guardian star?


She told me that she was thinking abt her guardian star...
Both of us chat abt angel and devil... haha...
she ask me whether she is an angel or a devil?
so random la.. ngek ngek ngek....
Of cause i hope that she will always be my angel
But sometimes we hv to accept the fact...

I knw you worried abt me la...
Don't worry, I'm ok...
Thanks for your companion..
Muack