Monday, April 9, 2007

Let go....

Easter just past.... TT... my church was pack with thousand and thousand people... praise the Lord.. a very touch drama and show us how JESUS hd die for us were prepared by my lovely church... i was very touch.. the moment the Roman's soldier hit Jesus.... my heart was like ''why you guys hit my father... why? what he did? pls stop it... please.........'' i keep holding back my tears but it just keep flowing... i realise there's a very deep love between me and Him, Jesus.... i admit.. i really cannot lost Him.. coz He is the only one... and no body can replace...

After this easter.. i only realise who is my heart and what my heart really think... i really never think of the truth in my heart.. who is the one i love the most... who the one i miss the most, ir who is the one i care the most......? But after i watch the drama and started to pray to God when i'm alone... only i realised... only i got the answer in my heart.... only i knw... who is the one i really love, who is the one i really care, who is the one i really miss... and i started to accept the fact... the realistic... coz God told me... left ur past behind... i really did accept those who are really gone.... was gone... just like what my pastor said.. Life is like an airport.. people arrived, people departed.... our past will never come bck again... and it will nvr happen again in our life time.. so God told me.. why not u just put down everything and start everything from zero again?i knw it's tough but i wanna learn how to let go.....

Thank you God for teaching me how to let go, teaching me how to forgive... im knw im unique in the name of JESUS...

This is the word that i really wanna tell myself.... ''Let go my behind, and start a new life...''
say goodbye to our past and say hello to our future....

No comments: