Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sweet suffering...

Please do not offer me too much of your care and concern,
I am afraid I cant control myself anymore,
Since we are not destined to be together...
Let's not be so close anymore...
coz I am afraid that i cant control my greediness...

The sweet suffering that was given to me,
I didn't realise it can be that painful..
Please leave my world...
Do not give me meaningless promises...
Do not bring me to my imaginary paradise...
knowing that eventually I will never achieve the sense of belonging...

Please stop thinking of me...
Please stop missing me...
I fear that I will be heavy-hearted..
I can be acting cool today,
thinking that i can control my emotions,
but only to find out that you are every corner of my mind...

I thought it will be better rather to start nor to end...
But indeed, I am already falling for you...
The closer I am to you,
the more I see you,
the more i hear from you,
the more pain I endure....

The sweet suffering that was given to me took away my soul..
After working so hard understanding this feeling,
only to realise that I am being haunted by nightmares and woke up crying every night...
I really find it hard....
to ask you to forget me...

coz.. I can't forget you...

No comments: