Thursday, April 12, 2007

We are ONE

What a tired day for me today....
teaching...
jam on the road alone...
no music... no radio.... just heard me talking to myself...
one, two, three, four, five......

Went to look for my cousin.. coz she just arrived kl this evening... that's wonderful feeling when i saw her... coz i don't have any relative here... it's tough to be alone here without any family... when i saw my cousin... it's like a feeling that saying to myself ''Wow... this is my family....finally i can see them !!'' haha... quiet happy to have dinner with her and her friend... and she ordered a lot of food !! oh my goodness... we got japanese food, italian food, indian food and western food... LOL... just like we travel through japan, italy, india, and america... haha...

Today i realised one thing... that's no matter where we are... what we are doing... Family member is the closer person for us... coz we flow the same blood... and we're having the same parent, grandparent.... sometimes maybe they did do sth or say sth that hurt our feeling... but it's always fine in the next day... coz.. no matter how... we are still the one... OnE fAmILy that attached with us forever....

No comments: