Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagged layers by layers

Found from lynn

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: kIno kElvIn
Birth Date: 200988
Current Status: sIngLe
Eye Colour: BLacK
Hair Colour: BlAcK
Righty or Lefty: RiGhT

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : ChIneSe
My Fears : dOn'w knOw
My Perfect Pizza : SeAfOoD.. CrAb cRaB cRaB....

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : NaH?? jOggInG ?
My Bedtime : aFteR 2a.m.... sTilL can'T chAngE
My Most Missed Memory: mY sEcOndaRy LifE & mY bAobEi

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: PePsI ?
McDonald's or Burger King: McD, 'cos I LiKe mCfLuRrY
Single or Group Dates: GrOuP
Adidas or Nike: AdIdaS-- dOn'T aSk mE wHy
Tea or Nestea: NEsTeA
Chocolate or Vanilla: VaNiLLa
Cappuccino or Coffee: CaPpuCcinO

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: nO.
Curse: nO.
Take a Shower: yEs.. EvErYdAy oF my LifE
Have a Crush: yEa
Think You've Been In Love: I bELieVe sO
Go To School: YeS
Want To Get Married: Yes
Believe In Yourself: sOmeTiMes I dOubT
Think You're A Health Freak: oKlO

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: yEa
Gone To The Mall : yEa.. I uSed tO lOve....
Been On Stage: yEs.. eVerYwEeK.. LOL
Eaten Sushi: yUcK...
Dyed Your Hair: yEs, WhIte, BroWn, pUrPle...bUt nW bLacK

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: nO !!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: nOt eXaCtLy

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: 28-30? mAybE i Won'T ...

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: BLaCk
Best Hair Colour: BLacK
Short Hair or Long Hair: sHorT

LAYER 10: IN A GAL
Best Eye Colour: bLAcK
Best Hair Colour: bLaCk
Short Hair or Long Hair: LoNg

LAYER 11: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: cHatTinG
An Hour Ago: bAthIng, ShiTinG..
4.5 Hours Ago: zzZZzz
1 Month Ago: wOrKiNg, sIngIng, sTudYinG
1 Year Ago: mEt a gRoUp oF fRenS, wHo lOve GOD wIth pAsSioN aNd lOvE peOpLe wItH cOmpAssiOn

LAYER 12: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : mY GOD, mY famILy, My fRieNds, mIckEy, bAobEi, mY stUdEnTs....
I hate: pEopLe bReAk TheiR pRomIse
I hide: mYseLf wHen i Cry
I miss: mY fAmILy, mY kCh cHurcH, kCh fOoD
I need: tO sTudY aNd LeArn mOre aBt tHiS wOrlD

now its TAGGING TIME!!!!

The lucky souls are: kAr wAi, sInG jIaT, kAr HeNg, GaRy, Ai LiNg.... wakakaka