Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Appreciate?

Is it human will only appreciate something after they lost it? or they never realise that something was in their hand all this while? and they will only knw after something is gone....

I'm just received a msg from a special friend... or shud i said a msg from my ex.... i still remember... she is the one who asked me to stop bothering her last time... and gave me a thousand excuses.... i did ignore her msg just nw but guess what... she msg me again and said ''why u didn't reply me geh TT.... '' i admitted, i gt a little bit angry but suddenly i remembered God ask me to let go and forgive... so i replied her msg...

Well, she called me and chat with me around half an hour... her voice is still same... but my feeling is different... i really can't put myself into any relationship anymore... coz the only one i love is God... and i also don't dare to let myself being hurt by someone again... she told me that she really can't forget the touch and the things that i hd done for her.. bla bla bla... i really knw... i really knw that i did a lot of things and touch for her lastime... i used to waiting for her outside her school for 1 and half hour almost everyday... n bla bla bla... still remember it was her b'day that day... i went to fetch her like normal days... but suddenly... i lied to her that my car gt problem... then asked her to take some tools for me from my car boot while i'm pretending to check sth in front of my car... when she opened the boot... she saw a big card with a bouquet of flowers... it's a surprise for her from me... i feel that she was so touch of that... ok.. it was nt the end yet... the moment she got inside my car again... i was holding a heart shape's cake...and started to sing for her... tears came out from her eyes.. and i knw... this was love... this is the first time she got a surprise from a guy.. i really tot its meaningful for her... but.... ....

I started to learn how to let go...
Let go those who departed from our life...
Appreciate always come late...
But rash always come first...

No comments: