Sunday, April 15, 2007

That's what friend are for...

Seriously... I'm not angry or lost my trust in you... Just that i don't have the confidence... even to be a normal friend of yours... coz you are my closest friend in church.. and i really don't like the feeling if i'm the last one who knw the truth... seriously im just scared... not that i don't trust in you... Im really proud that i knw u... at least i got a good friend to talk, to sarcastic and to fool...

Thanks God for putting every single friend of mine into my life... you guys are amazing !!!

Words for my friend ''If i have a ticket to paradise, but you don't have one, I would give u mine and stay here forever !!''



This is all my KL bUddIeS !!!!





All mY kCH bUdDies !!!


That's what friend are for !!

2 comments:

Kar Wai said...

ngek ngek ngek....i know who you are talking about....hahhaa..

Kar Wai said...

I just got back from singapore but got not much time to shop la..eii i think i am addicted to bak kut teh.. the bak kut teh just now was too much..cannot even finish...eh learn to eat pork la..otherwise you must go surau to sembahyang 3 times a day.. and also learn to eat VEGETABLES. Yes, those GREEN ones..Remember, Remember i know who you are talking about...ngek ngek ngek...ahhaha random random sign off.