Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Childhood......

Just finish my class.. but this time gt a bit different... coz i always the one who sit in the class and sleep, play. talk or 'sometime' will 'listen' to the teacher... but this time, im the one who standing in front and teach !! how lucky am i??? LOL.. recall back to when i was in primary school... running in the basketball court, love to stay back in my school for activities almost every afternoon... im still remember... im a red cresent member... lol... secondary school.... still behave like a good boy at first.... listen to teacher, drop all the notes that teachers gave... represent for some competition... but this atittude doesn't last long... im started to learn how to talk rubbish in class, skip class, give excuses to go out the class, ''answer'' teacher's question !! hehe... really fun for me and few of my 'gang', we never think of teacher's feeling while we scold back our teacher... coz we tot we really 'geng' !! i still remember my form 2 teacher's day.... we invited all the sesi petang teacher... but excluded our form teacher... LOL... this was hurt i think =( now.. i standing in front students.... just like i stand in front of 'before me' or 'future me'... some are gud... but gt some really wish i can slap them... LOL.. they did challenge me sometimes... lol... just standard 4?? wth ?? but some really respect me.. follow behind my back even i finish the class.... haha... maybe this is so called ''lap kasut'' my ex classmate used to say... lol... time really goes like flash... in a blink of an eyes, just like yesterday im the one who sit in the class as a student and today i stand infront the class as a teacher... being a student was fun... no worries.. no preasure.. the only things u hv to worry is just whether have u done ur homework or cut ur hair.... my kindergarden... my primary, my secondary... are far far left behind ... but i still miss... miss how early i wake up every morning... miss my uniform(i still keep it) hehe... miss sitting in the class and dreaming... but all this... really cannot happen to me again... it won't come back again... but just stay inside my heart... my memory... forever.....

No comments: