Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tired...

Not quiet happy nw... i've been working whole day... and went to church after work... just reached home and got somebody asked me a very childish question... i think he knw the ans of the ques but what for he asked me again? sigh... nt happy with it la.... really... i really hate ppl ask me a question that i really don't knw how shud i ans...

Miss her again... She did say she miss me too today... but.. i think i rather things to be like this... I just can keep my missing as a secret in my heart... She happy and I enjoy this feeling oso... At least won't have any pressure between us.. Sometimes i really hope can see her... but it's imposible.. so what i can do is just keep myself busy.... i think this is the better way to reduce my missing towards her...

Today really tired...
waiting for tomorrow...